Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I need college help, Med School

• 25-03-2005 3:27am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

OK, I'm wanting to go to college in another nation, but have no clue on where to get the information about it. I search yahoo, and google and came up empty... Then I search Irish forums and found this. I am wanting to go to college in Ireland. I was just wondering what are the big medical colleges in Ireland, if anyone here knoes a lot about the subject. If you have AIM, I don't know if a lot of irish people have AIM. Im me. Or email me please! Fenderbassp@yahoo.com

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Couldn't have looked to hard. Go to Google.ie and type "school" and "medicine" and set results to pages from Ireland only - seems to bring up enough relevant results...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭angeldelight

If I were you I'd check out www.rcsi.ie as they take a huge number of people from America into pre-med and also into 1st med. They carry out interviews in the US every year, and you wouldn't be in a minority, the Irish students are! The website has info and it has the email address for admissions. There are other med schools obviously but (a) I'm biased cos I'm in RCSI and (b) they take more foreign students and graduates than any other college

Advertisement