Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question

Options
  • 25-03-2005 9:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭

Hi all, im new to the forum and just had a question that I was hoping some of you might be able to help me with. I'm planning on getting my first tattoo in the next couple of weeks and what i really want is to get the warpaint that the celts wore going into battle down my arm and shoulder. I have been trying to research this before I go about it but cant find anything like it on any sites at all. Would anyone be able to point me in the right direction at all ? Thanks.

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

When it comes to celtic design your best bet would be to take a trip into Zulu Tattoo in temple bar and have a gander at all their catalogues. If you still cant find anything have a chat with one of the tattoo artists and see what he can do for you

Alternatively you can browse through BMEzine and see what you can find

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

cool man, I never checked there, Thanks.

Advertisement