Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Auto "Switch User" after x min Idle time on XP

• 25-03-2005 6:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭

So, it;s a long shot but:

Does anyone know a way to automatically "Switch User" after x min Idle time on XP.

On NT it can lock the workstation after 10 min Idle time... so, should be possible on XP too?!?

Alternatively: What programming language do i need to learn to extend XPs functionality :/

Comments

I only know how to go back to the welcome screen after a certain amount of time. Would that help?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,502 ✭✭✭MrPinK

Think it does it if you select the "on resume, password protect" for your screensaver.

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭fester

Kenny007 wrote:
    I only know how to go back to the welcome screen after a certain amount of time. Would that help?
    Sure, how do u do that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Kevin_rc_ie

screen saver? on resume password protect?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭fatherdougalmag

It all begs the question ... why do people beg questions?

Or, just, why?

• Advertisement
Advertisement