Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can anyone recommend a good xbox game?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭Yuri

Ciaran500 wrote:
    Co-op in Splinter Cell is over Xbox Live, Lan or splitscreen.

:D

Anyone know anything about Area-51?(e.g. co-op & deathmatch)

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 18,115 ✭✭✭✭ShiverinEskimo

Marts wrote:
    I played it on difficult and I still haven't finished that one (it was on my old pc) but I did get a bit fed up and I just wanted to finish it, so I did it on Medium difficulty.

My point is that a game should never have you get 'fed up' trying. Imagine how much you could have gotten out of half-life if they had stuck a couple of med packs outside the lift. Half life on hard was a perfect balance i thought. It was a bitch in places but nothing a bit of planning and 2 or 3 tries couldn't solve. However, Halo 2 on legendary, I know people have finished it but even on co-op the way if one dies, both players return to last checkpoint and also just how goddamn hard it is - for me too frustrating and I got through the first game on legendary so I didn't consider myself a poor gamer until halo 2 legendary - but I just played it on hard and then on live since. Haven't looked at legendary since.

I couldn't get past that because mainly my health was in a shambles.

Hate low-health autosaves. End up having to go miles back and conserve a bit more in prep for the hard bit.

Advertisement