Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

applied maths revision

Options
  • 25-03-2005 11:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 188 ✭✭

applied maths....ive just realised im actually not that prepared for it at all. anyone know of a good revision book or something like that???
    thanks

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

In my experience of Maths and Applied Maths, it's far more beneficial to just do as many questions as you can... You'll learn far more than reading a revision book

• Registered Users Posts: 1,496 ✭✭✭*Angel*

Fishie is right you've gotta do loads of exam questions. However I think it is definitely beneficial to go through your text book, look through the necessary equations and examples on each topic and write the eqs on a page to learn. This works for me both in maths and app maths. If you know the basics you can at least tackle the harder stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 451 ✭✭Zukustious

Just get past papers with answers and do em. It's the easiest revision of all the subjects I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

All you need to do is exam questions until you're blue in the face. Get the papers from the last 20 years and try and work through them all.

Advertisement