Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moderator tags in non-modded boards

Options
  • 25-03-2005 11:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,007 ✭✭✭

I know it's been suggested on and off a few times, but I was just wondering whether a hack to vbulletin to identify moderators as normal users outside of the boards they mod would be an easy or non-trivial thing to do?

It would make it clearer to newbies who they have to listen to and who they don't, among other things.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

It's possible, but any such hack to vBulletin becomes a pain in the tits. I think the return of the Mod info underneath the avatar should help things somewhat. I put the last line in my signature because it was obvious that more and more people just hadn't the faintest idea what I was doing poking my nose in on certain threads (and why should they to be fair).

Advertisement