Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Latest Addition

Options
  • 26-03-2005 12:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭

Got my nose pierced today :)
    Actually went in to get a horizontal eyebrow piercing done but my piercer said the migration on that is unreal and it would of come out within a few weeks
    It has got to be the least sorest piercing ive had done and I cant even feel it in there now.Well happy with it :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

I hate you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭*adele*

lucky you im not allowed/too scared to get anything done

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭I am MAN

My latest addition is a NAVEL...more lads should be into getting these type of piercings such as nostril/navel, dont let society scare ya's!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

*adele* wrote:
    lucky you im not allowed/too scared to get anything done
    Pfft,thats the whole point of percings :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭*adele*

lol i guess your right!My friend suggested gettin a fake earring once but i was like "why the whole fun is havin it and gettin it done"

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭Bazz

GaRtH_V wrote:
    Got my nose pierced today :)
    Actually went in to get a horizontal eyebrow piercing done but my piercer said the migration on that is unreal and it would of come out within a few weeks
    It has got to be the least sorest piercing ive had done and I cant even feel it in there now.Well happy with it :)

What do you mean by migration?

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭ThenComesDudley

take it you got the septum done???

im going be checkin to see if i can get it done a second time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭cartman

show a pic gary

naa i got the left nostril pierced.
    Ill throw up a pic when i find my bluetooth dongle!
    What do you mean by migration?
    Migration is where the piercing does not stay in the hole it was placed into. Usually caused by continous movement of the area and whatnot

/edit
    I love you too Jimbo :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,420 ✭✭✭Doodee

GaRtH_V wrote:
    Usually caused by continous movement of the area and whatnot

*Not true for all piercings :D

• Advertisement

There ya go :
    Nose.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 869 ✭✭✭goin'_to_the_PS

not cool man your going to have a dot there for the rest of your life, why not get a tat(another)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

He will not. And tattoos aren't permanent all of a sudden? :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭charon

I am MAN wrote:
    My latest addition is a NAVEL...more lads should be into getting these type of piercings such as nostril/navel, dont let society scare ya's!

I've had mine done twice, once around 4 years back and then again about about 2 years ago, I've only met 1 other guy with it besides me lol

not cool man your going to have a dot there for the rest of your life, why not get a tat(another)
    another tat?
    i dont even have one! Im not a big tattoo fan anyway.

And tattoos aren't permanent all of a sudden? :rolleyes:

but they look cool rather than a dot(and yes the dot does stay there forever)

Not necessarily. If you take it out and it heals the dot will not remain. Besides, a lot of people prefer piercings to tattoos, myself included. Tattoos should mean something to you, not just be done because you like how they look.

Tattoos should mean something to you, not just be done because you like how they look.
    sorry for talking it off topic but why?,

Because that's what they're for; to commemorate a momentous occasion in your life or to remind you of important things. Those things don't change, unlike people's tastes. If people get them done for good reasons, they don't end up regretting them. If they wander through town, see a pattern and think, "that's cool!", and get it tattooed on themselves, they regret it, inevitably.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

Getting a bit off topic guys.

GaRtH_V, fair play to you man, nose piercings look good on guys. Think I may have gotten an idea for my next piercing!

• Advertisement
Advertisement