Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Will I ever get my PSP

Options
  • 26-03-2005 12:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭

So after months of waiting and money gathering I finally have the means with which to buy my psp.

I was set, expaynses all the way but wait whats this they dont sell them any more MF :mad: . Ok, just keep calm there are plenty more fish in the sea, so off to play-asia I go :D I register, choose deliverly details etc...etc..etc... until finally I arrive at the payment screen, with my visa in hand I carefully incert every required detail and complete purchase Yea....Noooo [THERE WAS A PROBLIM PROCESSING YOUR CREDIT CARD] :eek:

:cool: Don't panic just calmly re-enter all the details again & again same result every time WTF is the problim :confused: Has anyone else used play-asia or had this problim? Theres nothing wrong with my card it dose'nt expire for another two years whats the fcuking problim?

Will I ever get my psp? Will play asia ever accept my credit card? Will sony ever get off their fat wad of cash and look after their european customers? For the answer to these and many more questions tune in next week :D

Tune in next week, same PSP time, same PSP channel...

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,399 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Frankly my dear I couldn't give the hair from the back of my sack.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭dceire

well thats nice isn't it, why did you bother to reply then :confused:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,399 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I'm in a silly mood and that was the silliest thing I could come up with.

Oh yes, it was frightfully silly was'nt it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

lik sang tbh

kdjac

• Advertisement

Yea i know but there more expensive not by alot but still more expensive!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

Tune in next week, same PSP time, same PSP channel.

Thank you my friend! You will notice I have changed my ending

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

I had a problem with Paly-asia when I ordered my PSP. However the problem was that I had used an office address insted of the billing address on the Credit Card. Make sure the address you entered into the form is the same as your credit card.

Just send Play-asia an email aswell. They usually had a email reply back out to me within 24hours.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,479 ✭✭✭✭philologos

lik-sang.com or liksang.com im not sure which lol but they do it well but they have a lot of deals on ebay.ie

• Advertisement

They never asked me for a billing address! I e-mailed them but i wont get a reply until monday, lazy feckers dont work weekenda apparently

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,951 ✭✭✭L5

i dont understand why you wont use ebay? Theres great deals to be had, bought mine there in december.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

dceire wrote:
    They never asked me for a billing address! I e-mailed them but i wont get a reply until monday, lazy feckers dont work weekenda apparently
    Nowhere works weekends. They all work normal office hours, or well, whatever normal office hours are in Hong Kong. Dont worry too much, mine got delayed a week cos of the Chineese New Year. Its worth the wait though.

When ordering with play-asia they dont actually ask for a billing address. They only ask for one address during the whole order process and this is taken as your billing address and used then as your delivery address. I had to email them and tell them that the billing address was XXX and the delivery address was XXX.

L5 wrote:
    i dont understand why you wont use ebay? Theres great deals to be had, bought mine there in december.

I had a good look on e-bay specifically the 'buy now' option and the jap value pack with a game only worked out at about €10 cheaper than play asia + you had to take ridge racers while i was getting the jap value pack & wipeout

I think it was the six month warentee that won me over though

• Registered Users Posts: 54,342 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

L5 wrote:
    i agree just use ebay i got my psp + 2 choice of games for 300 euro and that was about 2 months ago

dceire wrote:
    I had a good look on e-bay specifically the 'buy now' option and the jap value pack with a game only worked out at about €10 cheaper than play asia + you had to take ridge racers while i was getting the jap value pack & wipeout

I think it was the six month warentee that won me over though

did you try www.ebay.com.au

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=62054&item=8180740296&rd=1

make sure your looking at ebay.com , not .co.uk
    Way cheaper on .com with the dollar the way it is

L5 wrote:
    make sure your looking at ebay.com , not .co.uk
    Way cheaper on .com with the dollar the way it is
    but the aussi dollar is even worse

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

i agree just use ebay i got my psp + 2 choice of games for 300 euro and that was about 2 months ago

Tbh should you really be giving purchasing advice on the internet to anyone?

Lik Sang slightly dearer but they are rock solid in delivering imo and they give you points which get you cheap stuff.

kdjac

KdjaC wrote:

kdjac

:D

• Advertisement

KdjaC wrote:

Lik Sang slightly dearer but they are rock solid in delivering imo and they give you points which get you cheap stuff.

kdjac
    **** you

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

so whats the story, people going for japenese ones or american ones, since the colour apprently look worse

Placebo wrote:
    so whats the story, people going for japenese ones or american ones, since the colour apprently look worse

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

there is no difference in quality of screen between US and JPN ones, how many times do people need to be told this. It was a stupid rumour that was going around that they were using different screens.

Advertisement