Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

New Golf Pics?

Options
  • 26-03-2005 10:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭

The new golf GTI has started to grow on me theses days. At first i thought it looked like a horrible peugeot reject but now it looks better by the day and I would say it would look even nicer with a nice bodykit or some mods done to it. Anybody got any pics of some nice Golf mod pics?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,264 ✭✭✭RicardoSmith

GaRtH_V wrote:
    The new golf GTI has started to grow on me theses days. At first i thought it looked like a horrible peugeot reject but now it looks better by the day and I would say it would look even nicer with a nice bodykit or some mods done to it. Anybody got any pics of some nice Golf mod pics?

Why don't you just buy a car that you like the look of instead of butching one you don't :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 596 ✭✭✭DirtyDog

Now this looks nice....although not sure about the rear pipes...

DirtyDog wrote:
    Now this looks nice....although not sure about the rear pipes...

If you want exhaust pipes in the middle buy a mini cooper...

The wheels aren't bad, and the leather looks nice, but as for the rest, I wouldn't be too keen on.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

Why don't you just buy a car that you like the look of instead of butching one you don't :confused:
    Hence why I just want to see pics :)

GaRtH_V wrote:
    Hence why I just want to see pics :)

How about this extreme mod... ;)
    http://www.vwvortex.com/artman/publish/volkswagen_news/article_1251.shtml

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 533 ✭✭✭sailorboy

i think this new model is going to be a classic in years to come

outstanding design and performance from what ive read1040901.001.T.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭ando

yea I love the look of the car, but I wouldnt commit financial suicide by buying new

Advertisement