Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Politics Board Suggestion & Complaint

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭The Muppet

This post has been deleted.

Ah you got me there, now if only there were some way to mask or alter your IP address you could post from as many accounts as you wished.. with impunity

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Well its called giving that person the same chance others have gotten in the past. If I did delete it immediately I would have another pack of "users" saying there was bias. Get off your high horse.
    If you look at that thread it has already started to evolve into another sh1te thread.

I mean ffs Gandalf. Even Mike65 (bless him) can see it for what it is. Pity he cant see both sides of the coin though :)

See above :rolleyes:
    If the poster who posted it had somethng interesting to say or an interesting reason to post... they would have done.
    Again it just some thing any of us could have read in the newspapers or heard on the news...

Again we actually do not have a problem with articles being posted once there is something of your own opinion there. Also they can be handy for those stories that you do miss. Who decides what story is worthwhile and what is not?
    I think what is really needed here is some admin to lock it. Mods having their toes stepped on tends to bring out better discussions on matters... so history has shown.

Well the admins are always welcome to administer this site as they feel fit, they do after all put most of the work into it. But again you look at the posts you want to read, if you really don't have the ability to ignore sh!te on the internet then you have far more serious problems tbh.

As for duplicate accounts if you are using them to cause more grief for the mods of whatever board you have decided to abuse then it is a problem.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

Bans can be extended ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

superdog.GIF

Superdog, fighting for justice, integrity and mustard forum moderatorship.

Whoa there silver the fact you posted here has nothing to do with the posts that were moved to the recycle bin today so stop patting yourself on the back. They would have had the same faith if you hadn't posted this thread here or your little cheap shot on politics in the first place.

Oh don't worry I am chilled, thanks for the concern thou.
    And lets not pretend you have not being encouraged by recent events to bother actually modding that board beyond the "insult" factor. Even sublime....ly.

Oh don't worry I am never pedantic about my modding.
    No one is having a go at you or any other mods but having looked into the bin one does not see many post moved there from the politics board.

And what time frame did you use for this exercise, a week, a month, maybe you went right back to 2001 when the board began eh.
    Time of the year? eh?

Dunno does it effect you that way or maybe when the moon is full, eh?
    Egos and pride are the work of the Devil by the way.

Ah words from a man of experience ;)

• Advertisement

Advertisement