Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Semesters Abroad

Options
  • 26-03-2005 3:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭

My course does one. Who else's does??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭Zem

My course does one away but we haven't gotten much on what it entails because again my course is new. where abouts do you get to go the option to go to?

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭Dublin's Finest

What course are you doing?

I'm going to Sydney with mine in July and we only really found out about the sem abroad in November. Get in touch with the secretary of your school or the international officer to find out more.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭Zem

I'm doing I.R, plus i have all of next year to find out more since i'm just a naive first year i'll wait till there's more talk about going away. What's your course? also the year away does it have any bearing on how you do in your course in total or?

I think it's just marked as a pass/fail element of your course, kind of like one module. Once you get a pass in the subjects you do abroad well then you're fine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 259 ✭✭Lantis

Mine's a full year, third year.

Go Japan.

But still just a first year. Bah.

• Advertisement

Japan!? Do you speak Japanese?

Japan would be great, Tokyo and Kyoto are meant to be cool.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 259 ✭✭Lantis

Well, it's a degree in Japanese, so...:D

I'll get me coat....

Advertisement