Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Euro PayPal and encrypted email

Options
  • 26-03-2005 9:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,366 ✭✭✭

Separate questions.

1) I seem to remember that there was a European equivalent of PayPal. Anyone know what it is, if it works, and if it's still in existence?

2) I'm using Netscape Composer to make a basic, simple website. I want to make a link to a JavaScript tag, which is an encryption of my email address. If there's a simple way of doing this, I'd be grateful to know it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 944 ✭✭✭nahdoic

www.moneybookers.com but i don't know if i'd recommend them ...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭rsynnott

What's wrong with PayPal for your purposes? They do deposit into Irish bank accounts now.

I would highly recommend paypal! :)

and just got this from paypal this morning
    Lower Fees for Your European Union Transactions

Dear Aodhan Cullen,

Effective immediately, when you receive Euro-currency payments from customers in other European Union countries,* PayPal will subtract 0.5% from your current cross-border fees. Those savings translate into more opportunities to reach customers and grow your international business.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,161 ✭✭✭steve-hosting36

Now that they have a european base (here in Dublin) Paypal is becoming more and more useful to Irish merchants...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

Paypal works fine.

Advertisement