Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Complaint about being banned from politics.

Options
  • 26-03-2005 9:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭

First and foremost i'd like to say i respect and admire Gandalf and his recent pushing forward the nazi facist agenda with a song in his his heart and a jackboot of death firmly places on the throat of freedom of speach. But I must confess that I take ojections to the fact that noone informed me that I was banned, No private message, no warning, nothing. Not only that but I also haven't been informed when my ban shall be lifted, if ever. This coupled with the fact I haven't posted in months on politics, or even lurked has left me dazzed and confused as to why this banning has been carried out in such a fashion. This Is most unacceptable behaviour from a senior citize... moderator. I hope the situation can be remedied post heist with my full in instatement as an active contributor to the forum in question.

Your Truely
    Boston.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

I assume this is your attempt at humour Boston ?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Given the countless times you've been banned, I'd have thought you'd be use to it by now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

Given the countless times someone has rejected you, you'd figure you'd be used to it by now as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,980 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

Boston wrote:
    Given the countless times someone has rejected you, you'd figure you'd be used to it by now as well.

emoticeburn0gj.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Boston wrote:
    I haven't posted in months on politics,
    Boston wrote:
    I hope the situation can be remedied post heist with my full in instatement as an active contributor to the forum in question.

contradict much? :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

contradict much? :rolleyes:
    He isn't actually banned either (his access has been set at "access allowed" since as long as I can remember). I can vaguely recall his having been temp banned at some point.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭damien

One post to go Sceptre and it's the mile high club sorta.

Boston wrote:

Rejected me for what exactly?

Boston was posting to highlight the number of unwarrented, as he saw them complaints about Politics. He has had full access for quite a while (ie I cannot remember when he was temp banned!).

• Registered Users Posts: 5,523 ✭✭✭ApeXaviour

Boston's kewl..

/me licks a gold star and affixes it to boston's forehead

• Advertisement

gandalf wrote:
    Boston was posting to highlight the number of unwarrented, as he saw them complaints about Politics. He has had full access for quite a while (ie I cannot remember when he was temp banned!).

Ah, so it was an attempt at humour. Thanks for clearing that up Gandalf.

Yep apparently it was !

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

Boston wrote:

ziiiiiiiiiiing!

*snigger*

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

:)

How will I ever recover? :(

• Registered Users Posts: 12,169 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

I think Amp and Boston should get a room.

Naw I'd prefer a deathmatch arena. Hmmm we could even make it a boards event I am sure people would pay to see that :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭The Muppet

gandalf wrote:
    Naw I'd prefer a deathmatch arena. Hmmm we could even make it a boards event I am sure people would pay to see that :D

MMMM that could be the next SSF Fundraiser.

Sangre wrote:
    I think Amp and Boston should get a room.

Original as always my dear Sangre. I presume you've got a well-thumbed book of clichés beside your pc.

P.s. given that you are equating my occasional arguments with Boston to flirting perhaps you should join us :)

Why do all my threads end like this, with amp inviting young men around for abit of sex.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

perhaps he is interested in a manage a trois with you?

Fair enough, but where will I find a horse deperate enough for the pair of them.

Advertisement