Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do I stop it?

Options
  • 26-03-2005 9:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭

I got my helix pierced about four months ago and while it was healing I cleaned it religiously with the antiseptic stuff I got in celestial ring. After three months I took out the bcr and put in a stud. Everything was grand until this week when I noticed it had started oozing clear liquid and crust had been building up around the stud. I've started cleaning it again but could anyone tell my why it's doing this and what I can do about it?

Liz

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭snappieT

Are the bar and stud made of the same material. Some people have allergies to steel, silver, titanium, gold etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

The bcr was titanium. I haven't a clue what the stud is, but it looks pretty cheap. Iv'e never had anythnig like this with my lobes though even though I wear cheap studs to keep them open.

Advertisement