Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fightstar

Options
  • 27-03-2005 2:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭

does anyone know where I can get their ep? I can't find it in any shops.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 152 ✭✭Drum boy

Is that Busted guys band?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 888 ✭✭✭ranDom_tAsk

Yeah that's them, well one of the member started up Fightstar afaik...

Yep...

Charlie Simpson, (formerly of Busted), is on guitar and vocals, as is Alex Westaway. Dan Haigh plays bass in the band, while Omar Abidi (Ohms) is the drummer.

http://www.fightstaronline.com/band/about.php

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭Faddymackshyte

Really good live.......fair play to them, especially with all the taunts coming from the crowd. I don't think the e.p is available yet!..............I hate when they are only recognised as being the band that Charlie left busted for...............they are a hundred times better than busted!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,726 ✭✭✭quank

My mate got their EP in HMV Blanchardstown. Got around a tenner methinks, for 5 songs. They're alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,658 ✭✭✭Patricide

Now busted are just SHI+ and should be shot but fightstar,well fu<k i hate to admit it but they do have some catchy riffs not my music and id never actually buy there album but hell if i was in busted i think id kill myseld i dont care how much money you make that would drive you crazy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 693 ✭✭✭Zoton

The night he was on Never mind the buzzcocks was one of the funniest ever. Bill Bailey, and Mark Lamarr were taking the p!ss completely, but at the same time they were rather envious of his success at such a young age. They looked really depressed when he said he had school the next day. I laughed my ass off.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

they are a hundred times better than busted!

100 x 0 = 0

it's simple mathematics

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

*vomit*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Deadwing

rofl...fightstar.

Sh!testar more like

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

they are a hundred times better than busted!

So that puts them about level with McFly? :confused:

Let this corporate cocksucker find his way to the bargain bin swiftly and live the rest of his life in the mediocrity he deserves. Fightstar are really average at very best, the recognition, postive and negative, is due to his time whoring his ass to the biz.

Down with this sort of thing.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭dimerocks

or lets just dub them ****estar

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,726 ✭✭✭quank

Careful now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭[ Daithí ]

I was indulging in one of my very rare telly-watching sessions last night, and their video was on both Kerrang! and Scuzz at the same time.

...I know this has no significance, but so what?

This Charlie fella has taken a huge turn from Busted.

I'm reading the guitar tabs on their site. Drop-B! That's mad low! Slipknot use that! Legendary!!! Only legendary because he used to be in Busted and Busted are ****e all over.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭funeral_forever

heya everyone! ..... yeah i think they are a crock of ****e... okay better than busted but i still dnt like em! x :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

I think Busted were better tbh. Or funnier, at least.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭Drums

That guy from Busted is the only sensible one in that band. He was right to start a better band.

I actually like them. I don't know if they have an album out yet but I'll probably get it when it is released.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,982 ✭✭✭Cool_CM

no matter how good his new project might be, it's gonna take a long time before he managed to shake off his terrible history, note how nobody took that guy who left sclub7 to form his own rock project seriously at all at all at all...................at all

• Registered Users Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭Pet

Mordeth wrote:
    100 x 0 = 0

it's simple mathematics
    Heh, nicely done.

Tbh, I can't stand charlie eyebrows' voice. It's like nails across a blackboard to me.

Advertisement