Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Orange Aero

• 27-03-2005 2:49am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 350 ✭✭

I fondly remember Orange flavoured Aeros, during the late '80s, but haven't seen them in years. My brother told me that they're available again. Is this true? I'm inclined not to believe him, because he has lied in the past (although normally about less serious matters). Any help gratefully received :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

I do recall seeing them around, damn good chocolate... more things need orange in them these days.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

I hate the way things just disappear. Whatever happened to Mint Feasts? (as in the ice cream) I think I did hear something about orange Aeros being back though...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 450 ✭✭Willymuncher

Yep, orange aeros are back and are bleedin lovely...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,922 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭memphis

This post has been deleted.
    Yep, they're nice enough ok. They have the orange bubbly chocolate in the centre with milk chocolate coating.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

Fishie wrote:
    I hate the way things just disappear. Whatever happened to Mint Feasts? (as in the ice cream) I think I did hear something about orange Aeros being back though...

Never a big fan of orange aeros, but love the mint ones...
    And as you may guess, I LOVE mint feasts.
    Was always hard to get them here.
    I lived in England during the early 90s, and was spoilt with a plentiful supply of plain, mint, orange and coconut feasts!
    England always had a far better selection of sweets / pops / crisps than us

• Closed Accounts Posts: 350 ✭✭Ray777

Yep, orange aeros are back and are bleedin lovely...

Where can you get them? I've searched high and low, in my local shops and supermarkets, but to no avail. I'm willing to travel thousands of miles to find an Orange Aero.

Do they still have the orange colouring inside (in the same style as the Mint Aero), or are they just flavoured? Oh, I don't care. I want one!!!!!111 fkjesiftjiedngindgnisthihgdnbvknfkhior [ hgifniljngieru

• Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭Gossip_girl

They have them in my school vending machine. I loved nut feasts yet I haven't seen one for a long time....

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement