Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Automatic Form Creator

Options
  • 27-03-2005 1:08pm
    Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Anyone know of a website that will help you create a form and process it for you? I just want a very simple contact/feedback form on a site and don;t want to hae to go down the formmail.pl route. I tried [size=-1]response-o-matic.com and looked at a few other but thye just seem to be completely pants...

Any suggestions?
    Cheers
    [/size]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭richardo

If it's a very basic form, and you aren't too fussy about the format of the response then the answer is simple....

Create your contact/feedback form and set the action to your own email address:

<form action="mailto:insert@address.here" method="post" enctype="text/plain" name="whatever">

No scripts... No fuss :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,511 ✭✭✭daymobrew

richardo wrote:
    Create your contact/feedback form and set the action to your own email address:
    On my system I don't have an email program to respond to mailto links so it won't work for people like me.

I have an account with Bravenet.com and they have loads of free (ad supported) features including email forms where the submitted info is mailed to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭DJB

Here's what you are looking for... second time posting this link today....

http://www.dynamic.ie/sourcecode/formtomail.asp

Rgds,

Dave

Advertisement