Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Interest/Price Check] Zalman Reserator 1 + GPU Block

Options
  • 27-03-2005 1:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,762 ✭✭✭

I have this (Zalman Reserator 1) with the Zalman GPU block and Socket 775 CPU fittings, and was wondering if anyone is interested in buying it. If there is interest it will be going to the FS forums. It is ultra-quiet, it can't actually be heard, even when the PC is off, as those who have seen it working in my system will testify.

I want to be able to bring my rig to LANs and this is just too much to carry with it.
    I would be looking for around €180 for the lot.

Review
    Zalman

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,828 ✭✭✭unklerosco

Have u got the S478 fittings for it, if so i'll take it... Tried to get it off Danny before u.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,762 ✭✭✭WizZard

Hehe, I think I have them. If not he still has them. PM me to arrange it.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

unklerosco wrote:
    Have u got the S478 fittings for it, if so i'll take it... Tried to get it off Danny before u.

The old reliable Unkle huh ;)

Advertisement