Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Halo 2 Update Offical!!!!

• 27-03-2005 3:51pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 906 ✭✭✭

It's finally here!!! well almost, the end of April to be more precise.

There will be four MP maps released, two for free and two for a small sum.
    Overall there will be 9 new MP maps realesed, and for those who do not have Xbox Live! all of the new maps, plus some more stuff, will be availabe from your local video game store via a game disk, 20 dollers in the states.

Anyway check out this LINK!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

still doesn't make the game as good as it's being made out to be...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 906 ✭✭✭FuzzyWuzzyWazza

still doesn't make the game as good as it's being made out to be...

Personally I think it is every bit as good as it has been made out ot be, well perhaps the single player campange did not live up to all the hype, though I found it reasonablly involving, espicelly while playing Co-Op.
    But the mulit-player via LAN or Live! is one of the most enjoyable games I have ever played, and at the end of the day, having fun is all I am looking for in a game.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

Some of those maps look really great.

Doubt the updates have done anything to geo-target matchmaking games though. :(

Advertisement