Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Irish motor vehicle recyclers website!

Options
  • 27-03-2005 4:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,155 ✭✭✭

I got a great link off this forum before which was an online part ordering service that linked up to all the Irish breakers yards.

Have googled it and thought it was something like www.imvra.ie but this is incorrect, does anyone have the linka s cracking me up!

(have tried searching forum as well - cannot find it!)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,155 ✭✭✭samo

Found it!

www.imvra.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Its not much of a resource...

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,155 ✭✭✭samo

really, have used it twice now and gotten calls within 20 minutes of sending a part request (admittitedly during the working week) and had a part couriered to me the next day!

Mind you, what I'm looking for this time is in a different league :( so probably a bit optimistic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Okay I'll rephase that - its not much of a website!

Mike.

Advertisement