Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online Credit card problims!

Options
  • 27-03-2005 5:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭

I've been trying to make a purchase from play-asia.com by credit card and every time i enter my credit card details I receive this message

'Your credit card could not be verified. Please check details or try a different card'

Can anyone please help me out here I’m really anxious to make this purchase but can't figure out what the problem is I only recently got the card which is a visa which they claim to accept and the expiry date is Jan 07

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

double check that you have entered everything in correctly, if that doesnt work, give ur credit card company a call i guess :) best of luck

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,118 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

I had a similar issue ordering €900 worth of gear from Komplett. It is a Tesco Visa and the transaction always failed with a similar error. The next morning however I got a call from Visa asking if it was myself making the transaction and after the call the transaction was allowed (though I was peeved that a drive I had shortlisted had sold out in the meantime).

Worth ringing the CC company in case it was they who put a stop on the order to Asia.

Advertisement