Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Forum names and ID codes list?

Options
  • 27-03-2005 6:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭

It is in relation to this thread...

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=2538084#post2538084

Is there a way I can get this list? An area to read off.

I was thinking the user does a one time read of the forum list online and then can select/deselect what forums they want in the popup.

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

The information is already produced in the form of the javascript menu (I don't know if that's convenient for you). I looked at that thread and it wasn't really clear what the proposition was.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Basically the extension he has written he manually created every menu item by hand. It would be goood to pull the list and just autogenerate the menu.

Looking at the page through the DOM inspector in Firefox. Looks like milonictable contains all the information. I could probably pull the items out as lnkX from textContent + search (and possibly pathname too).

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement