Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

pav or buttery

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

pseudonym wrote:
    the buttery is better all year, except for a sunny afternoon, ..... in the summertime...
    Bah your no science student... pav >> buttery all year round tbh :)

i've never seen anyone set a table on fire in the buttery....i've done it in the pav.. or was it the other guy, all i remember is candle + table = fire....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,461 ✭✭✭DrIndy

True - I've climbed the flagpole outside the Pav on multiple occasions and never a comment..... yet..... :D

Pav is so chilled. I was there one time and it was packed out to the gunnels and they were not letting more people in. Yer man on the door turns to me and says "You're all right, John, just head on in"....

Sound!

The place is just like Cheers, where all the barkeeps know you by name....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 D'associashun

The Buttery on a Friday night is a very very sad place... well it's pretty sad most of the time.The Pav by about a light year.

Advertisement