Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dr Who Episode Guide

Options
  • 28-03-2005 12:26am
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭

http://www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/episodes/index.shtml
    1: Rose 26th March
    2: The End of the World 2nd April
    3: The Unquiet Dead 9th April
    4: Aliens of London 16th April
    5: World War Three 23rd April
    6: Dalek 30th April
    7: The Long Game 7th May
    8: Father's Day 14th May
    9: The Empty Child 21st May
    10: The Doctor Dances 28th May
    11: Boom Town 4th June
    12: 11th June
    13: The Parting of the Ways 18th June
    Saturdays 7pm, BBC One
    Sundays 7pm BBC THREE

Should know soon if another forum is needed ;)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/episodes/photostories/01tardis/07.shtm
    BBC Wales ? - Curiouser and curiouser!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

BBC Wales ? - Curiouser and curiouser!

Not really. The BBC often leave production of programmes to the regions - stop the complaints of things being too London centric

• Registered Users Posts: 43,880 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Simon Pegg guest stars in episode 7, 'The Long Game'

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭allnight_2002

does anyone know if the first episode will be repeated durring the week. I missed it as i had to work :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭Basquillech

basquille wrote:
    Simon Pegg guest stars in episode 7, 'The Long Game'
    Cool I will look out for that one, any news on any other guest stars

• Registered Users Posts: 43,880 ✭✭✭✭Basq

does anyone know if the first episode will be repeated durring the week. I missed it as i had to work :(
    I'm sure i'll Think Of Some OtheR way foR you to sEe that episode meNTioned! ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 520 ✭✭✭foxybrowne

fair play on the episode guide, hey anyone ever read the Dis-continuity Guide, if not check it out, its hee-larious.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,991 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

foxybrowne wrote:
    fair play on the episode guide, hey anyone ever read the Dis-continuity Guide, if not check it out, its hee-larious.
    Yeah, have a copy myself. For those who don't know (i.e. all of you :)) it's a guide to the orignal series. It has plot summaries, continuity points, etc. but also delights in poking fun at the show with double entendres and where they made gaffes such as the infamous "Pyramid of Mars" hand-on-cushion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Advertisement