Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Terminal Muppet please NUKE!!!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,573 ✭✭✭Infini

murr71 wrote:
    mattew a real first timer herere whats the story

Oh dear lord he's created another profile!

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Picture the scene...

Our hero sits in front of his computer monitor, the pale vapid light of the VDU playing accross his face and illuminating his Black Sabbath (the Ride Into Hell tour, '96) t-shirt. His fingers fly fevourishly over the keyboard as hacks further into our system, masking his trail with "anonymous" Hotmail and Yahoo accounts. We are powerless against his fearsome account-setup-skillz. Deep into the night, way past his bedtime, we suffer this onslaught of digital destruction until....

"Dennis, oh Dennnnnis, I've told you before snookeykins, now dont make me come up there"...

:rolleyes:

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭Matthewthebig

lol

• Registered Users Posts: 18,918 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 MikeB

basquille wrote:
    Hey, why was Basquillech banned?

He didn't do anything wrong.. and was no affiliation with that gobshi*e baqsuille (gotta be careful with the spelling there).

And i'm not an affiliated with him either, by the way! :D

Hello I am Michael Basquille I jus signed up for this yesterday, and then got banned I think 'cause of that baqsuille guy, I wasn't aple to post so had to resign up again,
    Can anyone help me?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,573 ✭✭✭Infini

DeVore wrote:
    Picture the scene...

Our hero sits in front of his computer monitor, the pale vapid light of the VDU playing accross his face and illuminating his Black Sabbath (the Ride Into Hell tour, '96) t-shirt. His fingers fly fevourishly over the keyboard as hacks further into our system, masking his trail with "anonymous" Hotmail and Yahoo accounts. We are powerless against his fearsome account-setup-skillz. Deep into the night, way past his bedtime, we suffer this onslaught of digital destruction until....

"Dennis, oh Dennnnnis, I've told you before snookeykins, now dont make me come up there"...

:rolleyes:

DeV.

LOL. :D

Advertisement