Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mrc

Options
  • 28-03-2005 1:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 152 ✭✭

Heard that MRC has had it's pistol range approval revoked. Can any MRC members confirm if this is so? Perhaps just another malicious rumour.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭Gun Shy

I know a guy who knows a guy whos Knows a member so stand corrected unless someone can provide more info here goes.

My information is that the word Pistol didnt appear on the Docs etc. so it is just being re-examined and all should be OK.

I believe the general feeling is that all will be fine and approval will be granted it's just that all the T are being crossed etc. etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 Longslide45

Sure hope so as it would be mega PITA to have to drive even further to go pistol shooting here in the West.I hear,but cannot confirm or deny that Kerry got blown out of the water as well.Anyone got an update on that one?

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭Gun Shy

I hear,but cannot confirm or deny that Kerry got blown out of the water as well.Anyone got an update on that one?

I believe that Kerry did get the Bullet from the local Super :-)))
    But I dont know the facts and no real contacts down there.

Nick Cage in Con Air "Put the bunny back in the Box"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 152 ✭✭gouda

Sure hope so as it would be mega PITA to have to drive even further to go pistol shooting here in the West.I hear,but cannot confirm or deny that Kerry got blown out of the water as well.Anyone got an update on that one?
    I don't think Kerry have been blown out of the water but they did/do have some issues with the Super down there. I think they will be ok but it is a pity they have had problems as they are a very dedicated bunch and deserve support.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

Which Kerry group is this, the Kerry Rifle and Pistol Team or the new ISSF club starting in Tralee?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 49 Longslide45

ASFIK Kerry rifle&pistol

Advertisement