Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

HPI Check

Options
  • 28-03-2005 2:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 42

I saw a car I really like on Thursday and got it checked out by a garage
    and I've decided to buy it. Its a private sale and I can collect it tomorrrow
    but I really want to do a finance history check before I pay. Anyone know of anywhere I can get this done with an immediate answer on the phone?
    As it was Easter this weekend I couldn't ring anywhere Friday or today, so I really need to find out tomorrow morning.I'd hate to lose the car by not moving fast enough and holding off for the check if it took a few days but don't want to risk the money side either. So I'd really really apreciate any help with websites or phone numbers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,239 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

There is a company that will do a HPI check for you. They charge about €15 for the service. I do not have their telephone number but I think it was posted on this board before. Maybe you can do a quick search here or I'm sure somebody else on here has it.

Best of luck with the new motor.

• Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Armadillo

HP Autodata 01-2600905

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 Liesia

thanks a million. Anyone know how long it takes?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 Liesia

Thanks for all your help. Rang this morning, all was well with the car. Gave the make, model, chassis number and reg they told me they'd ring me back within ten mins, within 5 they'd called back. They also post the results out. Was 15e. Very friendly.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭ando

Armadillo wrote:
    HP Autodata 01-2600905

I'd also recommend them, wasnt even 5 mins wait for me, bout 3mins and I got the answer I wanted :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement