Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alcopops!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,421 ✭✭✭weemcd

wkd hurts my teeth after about two, so i likes the whiskey and coke.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,096 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

stick with green beer,tamova vodka and cheap cola all in one.i call it my 'special' worst aftertaste ever but get less sick than with alcopops......

• Registered Users Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭Kernel

I have to spread the word - Wickedwiser!

half of blue wkd and half of bud - sounds bad but not in the least..

Darragh

Jeez, that is rotten... Alcopops, fat frogs and wickedweiser are grand for part time kiddie drinkers, but for those of us who like to put a good few pints back, and last a few hours (maybe even the whole day), then there's no way you could drink all that crap.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,096 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

my friend mixed bavaria and vodka...he lasted the day(abusing every1 apparently it's a violent drink) but our fridge exploded after the numerous kicks it got....don't try that drink....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭darraghrogan

Kernel wrote:
    Jeez, that is rotten... Alcopops, fat frogs and wickedweiser are grand for part time kiddie drinkers, but for those of us who like to put a good few pints back, and last a few hours (maybe even the whole day), then there's no way you could drink all that crap.

I didn't allude to fat frogs and alco pops - just wickedwisers! Try it - it's great after 5 or 6 real pints - then 2 or 3 wickedwisers then proper spirits.

Darragh

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,061 ✭✭✭dawballz

Remember pints of smirnoff ice? wonder why they got rid of em

It's illegal to sell a spirit on tap afaik.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭snorlax

alcopops are so expensive in clubs, i would only buy them from an off license(6 euros a bottle in Messers!).
    i prefer to buy guinness or beer, you get more value for your money and it's harder to drink beer fast/ so not as likely to go to your head as fast(-but i guess that depends how quickly you can drink beer!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Kevin_rc_ie

girls shouldnt drink guiness. it's makes their upper lip hairy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭jezza

i drank guinness twice! it took me over an hour to finish 1st one and i threw it up. then drank 2nd can as i wasnt gonna let it get to me! never again

• Registered Users Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭snorlax

yes but its like coffee, the first one's always going to be rough and the 2nd one is better(spiked with blackcurrant juice!), and so on, it actually has a much nicer taste then most of the drinks out there(and is cheaper!).

try drinking somehting sweet after it(or some chocolate), if your just getting used to it!

• Advertisement

jezza it seems everything u drink makes u sick, stick to the coca cola.

hey i dont drink coke either! or tea/coffe/whiskey/brandy.
    wkd, vodka, bacardi, smirnoff ice fat frogs cider and bud is all good.
    i had to get stomach pumped from drinking brandy thats why i dont like it.

yeah, it wasnt the brandy it was u that was at fault. u drank too much. the brandy didnt force it's self down ur throat. something is telling me neither the time nor the place.

it was important at the time.
    and it wasnt even that much.
    well i wont ever touch it again, so it wasnt all bad

• Registered Users Posts: 7,865 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

ye blokes who drink them are puffs. except for the ones who havent a clue. this is due to either them bein massive and ppl bein afraid to tell them they're puffs for drinkin a girliedrink or coz they're so clueless that they drink it coz they think they're cool or still in the frame of mind that they think they're still 12 wit their bottles of woodies. actually, i know a bloke from england that drinks shorts coz he never heard of them bein teh ghey. so maybe its just an irish thing?

Advertisement