Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Alloys

Options
  • 28-03-2005 4:02pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Guys,

I'm looking at getting alloys for my 01 Corolla (Hatchback). I am going to go for 15 inch cos I have heard for overall performance they still keep acceleration and more grip. Does anyone know where I can get 15" Alloys with tyres and fitted with the tracking and all for a decent price??

Jonny.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 361 ✭✭Con9903

aye 15 inch alloys are a good call. As for where to get them and fit them, there are hundreds of garages around the country that will fit them for you. Depends where you're located. Shop around and look for the best value alloys first, You never know what persistence will dig up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 276 ✭✭Delta_ie

Try these, they import Rota wheels that are copies of famous japanese tuners and are light weight too. They sell 15' wheels for £420 inc vat and p&p but do not know if that cover postage to Ireland. Follow the link:
    www.rarerims.co.uk

• Registered Users Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭Ratchet

hallfords has good prices on 15" wheels&tyres

• Closed Accounts Posts: 520 ✭✭✭AlienGav

www.icetronix.ie ;)

http://www.raptorperformance.ie/ :D

Hope these are of some help, it's hard finding Irish styling on the web! :(

Advertisement