Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mobile advice

Options
  • 28-03-2005 5:00pm

Hi,

I'm looking for some advice on buying a mobile...I just want something simple, cheap but decent to use with vodafone and get email alerts and check them somehow....

I was looking at a Nokia 3330 ...anybody got a better suggestion and where to get it?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 533 ✭✭✭sailorboy

a 3200 its cheap infared.and got 80 euro credit.
    its just 79 euro in dunnes talaght.
    meteor network but anyone on here will provide you with the codes
    3330 and all them fones are good. but there so cheap now you wil get a good phone for 70-100 euro
    sagem i find are a great buy

solid phone.not plastic housing.
    do you like my dog?lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 460 ✭✭dcarroll

Yeah he's sexy

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Sagem MyV55 on Vodafone. e79 with e80 credit over 7 months I think (not too sure about that).
    Camera phone with InfraRed, GPRS. Link here

the credit issue at the moment seems to be all the networks give ten e a month
    meteor was giving it 20.and 60 when regestered. but aparntly its ten e a month now
    can anyone confirm this?confirm-settings.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

What's the picture for?
    Yeah no one gives out big bundles of credit anymore. Vodafone and Meteor used to upto about a month ago.

• Advertisement

was just in a funny humour when i asked could any one confirm.lol#

:D

Advertisement