Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Happy Days

Options
  • 28-03-2005 6:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Frist time but not my last,

Just bought the cz527 223 heavy barrell on advice from local dealer. I was shooting a .22 hornet before I bought this gun,the 223 has left me gob-smacked, the power!!! I am using sakeo 50g shells. Had 18 foxs in the last 3 weeks. Happy days :D

Some-one was asking about price,I piad €1,100

Anybody got any Info on this gun,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭allnight_2002

Is this the gun and how much are the sakeo 50g shells? do you use a caller?

If this is the gun is question lucky you
    Only wish I had one. :o

CZ527Varmint-01.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 gun-ner

Thats the baby, but with a grey stock. Dont know alot about rifles, Just how to shoot them and this gun has given me a big smile on my face. :D Had 72 foxs this year, local farmers are really happy. and so are the lambs and pheasants. I start shooting foxs on the first January and finish the last day of March. I use an electonic caller but charlie is very clever,keep changing the calls, some times I just walk to them with the light still on, try it, it works. The sako shells cost me €20 for 20 . I would like too learn more about this gun.

Sorry it took me so long too reply but I was away for a few days.

Advertisement