Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wagamama

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

Captin Americas as well (up stairs), be sure to tip well my cousin works for Waggamama's :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

And of course there's an Eddie Rockets down in Mahon Point now, although most people I've mentioned this to reckoned that the quality of Eddie Rockets has gone down since I last visited in Dublin (the one near Whelans, many years ago). Pity really, I thought their burgers were top. (A bit like Manhatten Joes, but they can be very hit and miss in there, depends who's on I'd say. Can't see the place lasting either, there never seems to be anybody in there.)

adam

Last Eddie Rockets I was in was in Liffy Vally in Dub and it wasn't great. uality of the ingredents seems to have gone down hill. Wagamamas and Cpt Americas are owned by the same people BTW.

Must try Captain Americas. You say "upstairs", you mean upstairs from Wagamamas?

adam

dahamsta wrote:
    Must try Captain Americas. You say "upstairs", you mean upstairs from Wagamamas?

So my cousin said but I dont know if their open yet, it was a bit of a stretch to get Wagamams done in time as it was.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭damien

Been to it already. Good food, just like the Dublin and London ones. Was there for the free meal jobby they had for the opening nights. Place was jammed. Seems bigger than the Dublin one. I'll be a repeat visitor.

You can't beat kicking off a drinking session with a little sake in Wagamamas.

adam

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

They gave me a free lunch, so I'm sold. I've always enjoyed Wagamama in Dublin, so it's great to have one in Cork.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

What sort of food is it? Do they do sushi?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,009 ✭✭✭✭Stark

They do noodle stuff, they don't do sushi.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

Aw! Afaik, there's nowhere that does sushi in Cork anymore.

I'll give Wagamama a try sometime all the same. Noodles are good too.

Be sure to get the dumplings as a side dish there amazing and the Choclate Wasabi Pudding is also incredible :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭iceman_2001_ie

Does anybody else that map looks like crap?

Advertisement