Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Please help if you can.

Options
  • 28-03-2005 8:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Hello.

Last night or this afternoon your time I was banned from the politics board.
    I am currently waiting on Earthman to reply to the private messages that I sent to him but I am not sure if he is going to reply as I can see they have been read some hours ago.

I was wondering in advance of not getting a reply what the next steps would be? I only ask as my ban time limit was not clearly stated.

I have already apologized and clearly stated that it was not my intent to insult any person but to insult a rather general idea. I have also stated that I read the charter and felt that the banning was ambigious at best but if that is how it is on this site then there is not much I can do about it. I am not fighting the ban.The original private messages were cc'd to people but I have no way of seeing who these people were? Do I?

Are there any more options available to me if I get no reply? I dont mean to be a pain or anything. I just feel that it would be nice to get some or any answers.

If only out of civility.

Also I now have just noticed that the thread I started this morning has been deleted :(:confused:

Am I doing something wrong?

Many thanks in advance for your time.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 pedantus

Sorry I should have added that I have every intention of giving Earthman ample time to reply. I understand people can be busy and that there are other thing going on in the world.

I am just curious as to what the procedures are in a worst case scenario.

Advertisement