Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Smurfit for a Belfield-er

Options
  • 28-03-2005 9:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭

I need to head down to Smurfit tomorrow or the next day so here's a couple of questions:

Will my laptop work for the day if it works wireless in Gleonmena but hasn't been 'configured' by any college authority. All I need is http access so will that work?

Also, taking the #17 down for Belfield, what stop do I get off at? I know Smurfit itself fairly ok so am I getting off right at the front beside the exam centre, or does the bus drive by the back gate near the restaurant?

And if I need a bit of peace, can I work in the the long room (?) into the left of the doors if the library is busy? Or is there somewhere better?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,580 ✭✭✭uberwolf

should work on wireless.

mine did

17 doesn't go by Carysfort. Goes down merrion avenue. Your best bet may be to get off just after it takes a right off Merrion Avenue - opposite McDonalds (kind of).

Common room, or library best bets I'd say - though both will be busy.

for your walk

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭Bri

Thanks for the reply - I know Blackrock well enough so I'll walk from McDs I guess thanks!

Which one is the Common Room?

the common room is the one at the end of the hall you enter from the front, just to the right at the end of it

Ah yes.

Ok thanks again.

you make it alive then? ;)

• Advertisement

Yeah but good to be back in civilisation! :D

Thanks again.

Advertisement