Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cork Rc Car/truck owners

Options
  • 28-03-2005 9:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 269 ✭✭

Just wondering is there any 1 else in here from cork that would like to oranise a day out racing For starters there is me my bro SLIM19198 And another 2 of us we all have off roaders

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 WebDesignCork

My name is John and I'm organising a 10th scale electric car race meeting in a couple of weeks in Mayfield sports complex in cork. Would you be interested in attending?? I used be the Chairman for the Cork Radio Car Club a while back and I want to start up the club again. If you know of any more people interested will you let me know...

• Site Banned Posts: 313 ✭✭revo

My name is John and I'm organising a 10th scale electric car race meeting in a couple of weeks in Mayfield sports complex in cork. Would you be interested in attending?? I used be the Chairman for the Cork Radio Car Club a while back and I want to start up the club again. If you know of any more people interested will you let me know...

is it outdoor

• Closed Accounts Posts: 269 ✭✭CHUCKLEZ

In the other post he says its indoor and electric.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

CHUCKLEZ wrote:
    Just wondering is there any 1 else in here from cork that would like to oranise a day out racing For starters there is me my bro SLIM19198 And another 2 of us we all have off roaders

Me and Goldwing live in Kilkenny, I have a t maxx and he has a cen st2. Im a beginner myself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 269 ✭✭CHUCKLEZ

well like i said in the other thread if u have access to transport we have a lovely spot down here that we meet every week if u wanna comedown we have a few off roaders and 2 on roaders.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

I could drop you a pm when im able to go down.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Cork Remote Control Car Club

Hi all, please check out (.... links removed)

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭goldwing

this thread is the guts of 6 years old incase you have'nt noticed

Hi all, the correct web site for the Cork Radio Control Car Club is
    ( links removed )

............... Thanks

Hello everyone! I am delighted to announce that the Cork RC Car Club now has a web site, ..... an e mail address ... (more links and email address removed ... contrary to charter rules)

This is a resurrection of an old thread, and we already have nine links 2 email addresses in the 1st three posts from this user.
    Members have quite rightly reported it.

The subject says model information and purports to be interesting information relevant to Boards Models members.
    But the actual activity in these posts is spamming - as in repeated unsolicited posts and schilling.
    It could be a club spamming for members (not a good impression created),
    or it might be a quasi-club for fresh members to "milk" by the "helpful" organizer "working the track". Usual telltale signs are special leagues, costs per race, or a special club model make/class where the main man just happens to have the supply all pre-organized and can get you started for only "X" €€€€.

We try to be flexible in these cases, but anyone who tries this will have their material removed.
    I think 9 links in three posts leaves no doubt in this case.
    I removed all links and left the name of the club. Anyone interested can do a search and find more.

User not banned but I'm considering it and may.
    Will any longstanding member from the area who knows this user please contact me with background info by PM?

Thread locked. Mod

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement