Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Selling a house in West

Options
  • 28-03-2005 9:39pm
    Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Lads
    My da is selling a house in Mayo, a really scenic spot, it would appeal to anyone really who loves the little village scene with beaches, walking etc etc.

I would imagine that you would have a lot of interest from the UK, he has 2 offers on it at the moment and another 2 who are interested, but the more the merrier really as you can imagine would increase the price for the house,
    so where would he advertise this for UK interest.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,829 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Hi there,

Is the house still for sale? Is so, could you pls tell me where it is exactly? I'd be interested myself...

Thanks.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

ever heard of eBay .co.uk ????? , set a very high reserve of course, a netch over the best offer so far.

Advertisement