Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

oem type instrument cluster face for e36

Options
  • 28-03-2005 11:51pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,468 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I have searched, googled, ebay'd etc, and I cannot seem to find an OEM style instrument cluster face for a 3 series. I'm not talking about the entire instrument cluster, JUST the face that has the numbers on it.. the only things I can find are stupid "glow faces", or white race car type faces. bah.

Reason I need it is cos the berk who owned the car before me put in some of those glow or white faces and they have faded or something, look almost like they caught fire or got too much sun, ugh.

Does anyone know where I could get these, without having to resort to buying an entire instrument cluster from a breaker or on ebay?

gsfcarparts.com returns nowt.

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,239 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Try ringing a few scrap yards.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭kdevitt

You can't get them separately afaik - but a full cluster off ebay and swap out what you need to. Or get a set of indiglos that are to your taste.

Its not a silver 316i you're driving by any chance?

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,468 Mod ✭✭✭✭spockety

Nah, black 320.
    Why, you seen some naff cluster face in a silver 316 somewhere? ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭kdevitt

spockety wrote:
    Nah, black 320.
    Why, you seen some naff cluster face in a silver 316 somewhere? ;-)

Seen plenty - but one in particular where the burnt effect was in evidence, was going to commiserate with you if you'd been unfortunate enough to buy it...

Advertisement