Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccer Forum

Options
  • 29-03-2005 12:40am
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,947 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hello folks. Asked for access to soccer on the request forum and now I'm banned from both the soccer forum and the request forum. Have I committed some crime against soccer?
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

there is a post on the access request forum from Thanks 4 the fish welcoming you to the forum. it might have been an error why dont you send him a private message to find out if this is the case.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,220 ✭✭✭Davey Devil

Muso in shock banning controversy. Brian, I'm the only person from the poker forum who gets banned. Must be a mistake.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,947 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

Thanks I'll PM him. I couldnt even read the responses to my post on the request forum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

It must be an anti-Unreal thing :D

Speaking of which - when are you going to pop into our new site and say hi?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,947 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

Well the only online game I play is ET so it would be dishonest of me to jump back in :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

No reason why you can't join the forum and say hello. You'd be perfectly welcome :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

If you got me banned.../shakes fist in Musicans direction.....

:)

kdjac

Advertisement