Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Packard bell E2 laptop & internal wireless card problem

• 29-03-2005 1:02am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,138 ✭✭✭

I have recently brought a new laptop, A Packard Bell E2315 from PC World. I am having a problem with the internal wireless card that is installed in it. Basically it will not detect my home network. I have tried everything and I am having to use my sitecom wireless PCMIA card (Detected network first time) now for wireless connection. Any ideas why this is not working, Is there something I should be doing? I have windowsXP service pack 2 installed. I haven't started to install any of my other software incase it needs to go back.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,138 ✭✭✭snaps

All sorted, Ichanged the channel on my route and all is well.Strange that the channel that it was set at the laptop could not find it? I had it set to a high channel as it was affecting my video sender!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 646 ✭✭✭vigos

So do you have any conflicting problems with your wireless connection and video sender? I'm thinking of setting this up so just interested to know if you encountered any problems

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,138 ✭✭✭snaps

Had a few problems until I could find out what channel on the router to use with out interfering with the video sender. I found the higher the channel on the router the bestter the picture on the video sender. Its all trial and error.

Advertisement