Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ma!!! Ah Jaysus!!!

• 29-03-2005 2:09am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 520 ✭✭✭

This is a funny little joke some guy told me while i was in jail...
    U may have heard it before. But it's good for a late night laugh! :)

First of all, its a family of four. a single mother, and three kids 8,12,15

the mother is very poor, but its her oldest son's birthday so she scrounges up all the money she can find and buys him a pellet gun, some pellets and a cake mix. The mother is in the kitchen baking up the cake when she spills some of the pellets into the cake by accident, being too poor to afford a new mix she decides to go and continue baking the cake. They have their celebration and all that good stuff, the kids eat the cake, blah blah. The mother has sent all of the children to bed and is cleaning the dishes when the youngest son comes into the kitchen:

son: "mommy mommy i was peeing and pellets came out"
    mother:"its ok sweetie go back to bed"

the child then goes back to bed and the middle aged child comes out and says the same thing, the mother tells him to go back to sleep like she did with the other child. Then, the oldest son comes into the kitchen:

mother:"what?, were u peeing and pellets came out?"

oldest son:"no, i was playing with myself and i shot the dog!"

haha! :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Putting the punchline in the thread title is a fatal error no matter how you look at it...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 520 ✭✭✭AlienGav

Putting the punchline in the thread title is a fatal error no matter how you look at it...

HAHA! Doodle! Thanks for the tip! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭JackKelly

AlienGav wrote:
    This is a funny little joke some guy told me while i was in jail...

0_o

Advertisement