Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

'Domino' Trailer

• 29-03-2005 3:50am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,054 ✭✭✭✭

Domino

Streaming Version (Windows Media Player):
    Click here!

Downloadable Version (Quicktime):
    Click here (Super Hi-Res) (24.3MB)
    Click here (Hi-Res) (14.2MB)
    Click here (Medium Res) (7.4MB)
    Click here (Low Res) (3.8MB)

Note: By the way, the reason for all the different formats above is because last time i posted a link to the second trailer for 'Sin City', i only posted it in Hi-Res so they were people on 56K downloading a 24MB trailer. So, this is for ye!

Plot Outline: This is the next film from excellent director, Tony Scott (who also directed Man On Fire, True Romance, Enemy Of The State).

The film is basically a recounting of Domino Harvey's life story. The daughter of actor Laurence Harvey turned away from her career as a Ford model to become a bounty hunter. A great cast including Keira Knightley in the lead, Christoper Walken, Mickey Rourke, Lucy Liu and Delroy Lindo (i always wondered what happened to him!).

The trailer seems to give off the shaky bright and vivid camera-work of 'Man On Fire'. Though one element of the trailer i didn't like was Keira's voice as the voice-over - got very irritating fast! But other than that.. it looks like it could be great! Definantly one to look out for!

The only thing that could possibly make this better was if it was written by some exciting writer... wait, what's that?.... it's written by the writer/director of Donnie Darko, Richard Kelly? And this will be his first new work seen since 'Donnie Darko'? :eek:

(like the way i did that there?.. whatcha mean 'no'!)

The Bottom Line: A collaboration between Tony Scott and Richard Kelly?.... it can't fail!! :cool:

Release Date: Simultaneous US / UK Release Date set for August 12th 2005.

Advertisement