Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

which PC Room is best?

• 29-03-2005 4:19am
    Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭

well?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Kevin_rc_ie

mac room in hamilton/panoz

no
    east end 3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 158 ✭✭The Shol'va

Nothing better than LG12 :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,461 ✭✭✭DrIndy

Tallaght - you ALWAYS get a computer without queueing!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

my office/hiding place ;) ....lack of annoying other people(pity bout the massive fans tho)

(i'm counting it as a computer room as there are more machines in here than most lab's)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,523 ✭✭✭ApeXaviour

IAMS!

Most of the rest are sweatboxes.

Plus I always find someone I know in there I can chat with..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,452 ✭✭✭Time Magazine

G'wan the GMB attic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,943 ✭✭✭Mutant_Fruit

DrIndy wrote:
    Tallaght - you ALWAYS get a computer without queueing!
    Maybe thats because no-one in tallaght can use computers :p They probably saw the name (Tallaght I.T. and decided that was the place for them to be :p

and before i get beaten to a pulp, i think tallaght is great :p My cousins live there. Its just the 75 is the worst bus in the world

They probably saw the name (Tallaght I.T.
    I think he's referring to tallaght hospital

Maybe thats because no-one in tallaght can use computers :p They probably saw the name (Tallaght I.T. and decided that was the place for them to be :p

This is Trinner board! We have two huge campuses in St. James's and AMNCH (Tallaght) Hospital..........

We recently got an upgrade at last to Win XP.....

But lost our free printing which we had for AGES and which I used with great zeal.......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭snorlax

there was free printing in james?

• Advertisement

we had it a few weeks after pay printing was introduced in college green.

There was free printing in Tallaght until a few weeks ago......

You have any dealings with the x-ray dept in the adelaide meath and national maternity hospital there indy?

Adelaide and Meath incorporating the National Childrens Hospital! ;)

Yeah - sure - know a lot of the gang that works there...... They are good craic for doctors who spend their days in the dark looking at images on computers. They have one whacky sense of humour!

Ah....

Yes - Lucan would be in the catchment of Tallaght!

Whoops I meant national childrens hosp, my bad. I got mixed up cos my da works in holles st.

Nah lucan's a good bit away from tallaght. Blanch is closer. Just my ma heads up the x-ray dept there..

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

i was in lucan tonight!

/me bows

• Closed Accounts Posts: 158 ✭✭The Shol'va

and before i get beaten to a pulp, i think tallaght is great :p My cousins live there. Its just the 75 is the worst bus in the world
    Away with you UCD scum! :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭Pet

GMB - you have to climb all those ****ing stairs, and it's roasting when you get to the top, but it's always quiet and there's a nice view out over the tennis courts and the surrounding buildings.

Unfortunately I am wrecked and about to fall asleep on the keyboard..

must...stay...awake....*effort*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 578 ✭✭✭wayfarer

Pet wrote:
    GMB - you have to climb all those ****ing stairs, and it's roasting when you get to the top, but it's always quiet and there's a nice view out over the tennis courts and the surrounding buildings.

Yeah and the wooden floor and exposed beams give it a nice homely feel. Plus, you never have to queue because people are to lazy to climb the stairs. I just hate it when you get the top to find that the door has been locked. I never tell anybody who I pass when Im coming back down though, unless I know them :D

I wonder does it attract any voyeurs trying to sneak a peek into Botany Bay

LG 12 is good allright, pity my windows a/c has been taken offline there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭Pet

I just hate it when you get the top to find that the door has been locked.

Argh! I trekked up there one day with a bag full of books and some shopping, only to find that the door was locked, and I threw SUCH a tantrum.
    I never tell anybody who I pass when Im coming back down though, unless I know them
    I hate people like you. :D
    I wonder does it attract any voyeurs trying to sneak a peek into Botany Bay

I'm sure you'd get the odd saddo, but isn't the GMB locked after 9pm or something?

• Advertisement
Advertisement