Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom releasing numbers to UTV

Options
  • 29-03-2005 4:53am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭

When are Eircom going to start releasing numbers to UTV. I am on their call package since october 2004 and I am still paying eircom for line rental. UTV keep saying there is a problem with eircom.

Anyone know what the problem is?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭Superman

call Eircom every day and complain and after 2 weeks they will do something about it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,161 ✭✭✭steve-hosting36

And then complain to comreg

• Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭mrblack

And then complain to comreg

My most recent Eircom bill had a credit on it for line rental so now for a change they owe me money :)
    I am guessing that my next UTV bill due will include the line rental from the date Eircom ceased.

My next job is to get my refund from Eircom which I hope will be hassle free.

mrblack

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,585 ✭✭✭HelterSkelter

Yup, same here, a credit on last Eircom bill and was charged for line rental on my last UTV bill.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

Hopefully, the will have it sorted for the next UTV bill so.

• Advertisement
Advertisement