Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Am i only one to notice ecksor has 0 posts?!

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,951 ✭✭✭L5

basquille wrote:
    Not exactly a burning issue here but am i only the only one to notice that ecksor appears with 0 posts?

Being an admin and all... i'm sure he's probably aware of this and might have done this himself.

But just thought i'd make sure by posting it here.... could possibly be a bug or something, but then again why would it only have affected ecksor?

Just my 2 cents!

wow. who cares. Stop kissing his ass :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

i feel as if ive lost a little bit of myself today.

I want a refund

• Registered Users Posts: 5,554 ✭✭✭CyberGhost

basquille wrote:
    Not exactly a burning issue here but am i only the only one to notice that ecksor appears with 0 posts?

Being an admin and all... i'm sure he's probably aware of this and might have done this himself.

But just thought i'd make sure by posting it here.... could possibly be a bug or something, but then again why would it only have affected ecksor?

Just my 2 cents!

It's the question that drove you to create this thread basquille,

Who is ecksor?

Do you want to know who he is, basquille?

It's that feeling you have had all your life. That feeling that something was wrong with the world. You don't know what it is but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad, driving you to me. But what is it?

ecksor is everywhere, he's all around us, here even in this thread. You can see him out your window, or on your television. You feel him when you go to work, or go to church or pay your taxes. he is the world that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth.

You are just a duracell bunny!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,862 ✭✭✭mycroft

CyberGhost wrote:
    It's the question that drove you to create this thread basquille,

Who is ecksor?

Do you want to know who he is, basquille?

It's that feeling you have had all your life. That feeling that something was wrong with the world. You don't know what it is but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad, driving you to me. But what is it?

ecksor is everywhere, he's all around us, here even in this thread. You can see him out your window, or on your television. You feel him when you go to work, or go to church or pay your taxes. he is the world that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth.

You are just a duracell bunny!

I think a far more relevant question is who are esckor and devore.

and

why have they never been photographed alongside billonaire playboy Bruce Wayne, and his child ward Dick Grayson?

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

No, I am Spartacus!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

i feel as if ive lost a little bit of myself today.

does this mean you've lost your mojo?!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

Beruthiel wrote:
    does this mean you've lost your mojo?!

youve got to help me ruthie.
    i am a man with a need....

Advertisement