Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pro Evo 4 Live

Options
  • 29-03-2005 10:27am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 833 ✭✭✭

How does this game fair out on Live? Ive heard theres alot of lag issues. Anyone care to shed some light on this? :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

There are a lot of lag issues sort off, its a finicky bitch some days with local clients its great other days unplayable for client.

Pisses me off havent played online in months cos of it.

/same netcode as PC only Live gets the funky player ratings.

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 2,705 ✭✭✭BrookieD

I have been playing live since last weekend and had about 15 matches without a single issue, Just the stupid S Controll from MS bitching arse shaped piece of crap :-(

but PS2 convertor on the way:-)

Back to playing Live on ............. Thursday night maybe, then will be leaving it over the weekend as away but back next tuesday so will be playing on wednesday night if anyone fancies a match,
    Gamertag:- Brookie670

cheers
    D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 637 ✭✭✭TOPDAWG

Ok lads i aint up to speed with all this lag stuff and playin online but id love to know how its done and set up? basically in plain simple english cos i aint tech savvy what console(s), internet connections do ya need?
    Any info be much appreciated, then i can spread my cans of ass whoopin far and beyond!!

Cheers peeps

• Registered Users Posts: 2,705 ✭✭✭BrookieD

HI
    The way i did it was to buy an XBox and XBox Live Starter Kit and copy of Pro Evo.

Had the DSL Esat conenction already set up through router so it was a case of pluging the CAT5 cable from XBox into Router and run Xbox Live Starter Disc and follow prompts from there, i was running in 5 mins and playing in 10mins, real easy and no need for any tech knowledge at all.

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 9,186 ✭✭✭kensutz

I had to stop playing it on Live as so many people dropped off my games, I haven't played it since the release date and a couple of weeks after that. I'm playing it constantly on the PC with little or no issues,

• Advertisement
Advertisement