Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Daoc Catacombes

Options
  • 29-03-2005 10:50am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,035 ✭✭✭

Anyone seen copies of this around dublin or surrouding areas ?

i was chating to the manager of the game store on dawson st. and they didn't know anything about it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

I went into the same store only last week asking about when they get some in, i got bad news for u, as far as i've learned, Smyths aint heard of it, Gamestop wont be getting it in, HMV " Maybe " getting it in, only after 1st april though, and GAME didnt have it on their release schedule.. which is a pain in the **** .

What i did was ordered it online from SpecialReserve , i'm hopeful to recieve it by friday as it's now a couple days since i did.

Btw , what server/realm you playing in ? wasnt sure if any ppl on boards still playing tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,035 ✭✭✭Megatron

kwel thanks for the info, Think i'll just order of play.com tonight when i get home tbh. ( it's back in stock).

I play ALb/excal HIb/pry.

usualy on as Gamblor (Friar/Champ)
    or Samos my Animist .... but if not ask anyone in Shadowlords society (alb/excal) or Sylvan Blades ( Hib/pry) and they will point you to me =)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 473 ✭✭toxick

Megatron wrote:

eww a alb zerger :P move to hib excal, around 10-15 of irl people play hib/excal down here in galway :P

but there some albs here as well:/

i got cata day it was release off DLgamer :) and i ordered the box set for my BB account(didnt bother for DLgmaer due to i want the case :P) its soo nice...

Megatron wrote:
    kwel thanks for the info, Think i'll just order of play.com tonight when i get home tbh. ( it's back in stock).

usualy on as Gamblor (Friar/Champ)
    or Samos my Animist .... but if not ask anyone in Shadowlords society (alb/excal) or Sylvan Blades ( Hib/pry) and they will point you to me =)

Afraid that would be impossible hehe , as i'm a Hib also .. chars are mainly Speedr , 50 bard and Alblon , 50 mentalist .. if i see u out towerhumping or whatever you are into, i'll give u a /hug hehe .

P.S. Exward u better show up for that ML3 presteps thing lol.. gifv warlord fear shout come sunday :)

Well i'll keep an eye out for you lot.

I've been lvling my side project most of the weekend.

let me explain a little.
    The char is older than my Frair ( my first 50)
    he was already on the account. But it's become part of the guild lore
    that if he ever does ding 50 , it will be the day GOA announce that they will no longer host daoc o_O.

Gambet , lvl 48 scout

• Advertisement

just so you know, Game now have it in stock , well dawson st do, i've reserved a copy so head in and grab one if u want =)

Got my copy online from Special Reserve a few days ago, man it's sweet.. am trying out both a Vampiir and a Bainshee ... former is good solo, while latter will be such a good cash farmer with aoe bolts and aoe DD :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭Playboy

Hibs suck .. esp the Galway hibs :p

well what do you guys think of the Server merging idea ?

Would be interesting to say the least =).

Might actualy find something to kill other than PvE mobs with my VW ( hib/pry)

Advertisement