Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Nissan 200sx

Options
  • 29-03-2005 11:35am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭

I've been looking at getting one of these ever since I had a few goes in a work collegues one. What are other peoples opinions on them?

I got a quote of 300e more on my current policy which is great. The model I'm looking at is the 200bhp 2ltr one. Is that the touring model? Because I was that when I got my quote but it didn't say it was in the add. However I can't seem to find a higher spec'd one?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 291 ✭✭Paul (MN)

I nearly bought one but didn't. My friend then bought one and I'm glad I didn't.

The reality is that while it is very nippy, in the end you are sitting in a Nissan with a boring interior. How fast can you go on Irish roads these days anyways?

They just had no character and I would have been bored with it after a few weeks.

If I was going for something similar. I would be back to thinking about a mid-late 90's 325 or 328. I nearly bought one of them too but there was a problem with the car and I backed off. Might be more expensive to maintain than a 200.

Oh, perhaps you should consider a normal 2.0 Honda Prelude? Much classier machine.

Advertisement