Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thinking of buying in Clonsilla

Options
  • 29-03-2005 11:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭

Hi,

I'm thinking of buying a house in Clonsilla to live in - myself and my wife. I'm not from Dublin and not familiar with the different areas. Is this an ok place to live in? I've been on MyHome.ie and there seem to be some nice properties under the €275k price (which is the max we can afford).

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

get advice from people who live there before buying, some parts are dodgy afaik

• Registered Users Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

Blanchardstown is a nice place once you stay away from Blakestown/whitestown/hartstown area. Up by Blanchardstown village (Roselawn, Laurel Lodge and Delwood) are all nice areas and have got great ameinties (school,green's for kids and close to SC). Most people frown on Blanch but I've been living here for 20 years and Ive never had a problem

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

Agreed. D15 has a massive amount of housing estates and obviously there are a few to avoid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,546 ✭✭✭Enii

Where exactly in Clonsilla were you considering? Some parts are great but then when you literally go around the corner they can be a bit dodgey.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement