Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Creche insurance

Options
  • 29-03-2005 5:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 368 ✭✭

Anybody know if a creche can stop your child attending if they have plaster paris on their arm? My son has a small hairline fracture in his forearm and hes due to go back to creche tm and im afraid that they might say that he cant attend coz of insurance or some other bs. any advice or info welcome.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Miner

Hi, only just spotted this now. I'm involved in a playschool and our insurance says nothing about your case. How did it go? Did he go, more to the point?

• Registered Users Posts: 368 ✭✭maccydoodies

Oh thanks for answering. He went today and the only thing they said was that he couldnt go out to play. Which is fair enough. I was so afraid they wouldnt take him in. If a child came into your playschool with a fractured arm would they be allowed attend?

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Miner

Assuming the fracture was in plaster and we were notified that it was a fracture then yes the child would be allowed in. To be honest the only time we have sent a child home is when they had a contageous illness such as impetigo or diahroea (excuse the spelling)

Advertisement