Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPod Photo prices

Options
  • 29-03-2005 6:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭

Anyone know when or if the prices of the iPod Photo (either the 30GB or the 60GB ones) are coming down? Or have they already?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭Clank

They came down a month or two ago, they may drop again soon with the release of Tiger(new mac OS),there may be more iPod announcements, the 20GB will be updated around then.
    Dont hold your breath though, theyre already really cheap for what they are.
    Hopefully ill be getting my 60GB soon :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭PaulHughesWH

And what, pray tell, is the cheapest I can get it at? ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Kevin_rc_ie

why do u want a 60gb with a colour picture screen? i'd rather not have that capability and save myself a few quid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭PaulHughesWH

It's the idea of transferring your album covers, I suppose. Plus I have a lot of music I'd like to take around.

Still, the 30GB one seems ok...

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭Clank

Cheapest price is €431.97 off of www.apple.com with educational discount, that includes shipping(its free!).

...and why have a 60GB with colour screen?well ive more then 30GB of music and any player over that is colour screen only, and hey colour screens are just plain nicer.

• Advertisement
Advertisement